- Rhode Island Colloquium – Dismantling Structural Racism in the Foster Care & Juvenile Delinquency Systems: Homes, Not Institutions – Justice for the Next Generation. http://tbusaconference.org/agenda/racial-justice-initiative-colloquium/
- Annie E. Casey Foundation: “Dismantling Structural Racism in America’s Juvenile Justice System”
- National Legal Aid & Defender Association: Presentation of litigation and social advocacy strategy by Edgar Cahn.
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice: Presentation of the strategy of how to train the State Advisory Group on how to organize a Public Notice Hearing.
- ABA Continuing Legal Education: Led by Joseph Tulman, this class focused on how to use special education advocacy to defend children that have been charged as adults.
- U.S. Department of Justice & U.S. Department of Education: Presentation of the social advocacy and litigation strategy for the “Civil Right and School Discipline: Addressing Disparities to Ensure Equal Educational Opportunity” Conference.
- Colorado Juvenile Defender Association: Training provided by Joseph Tulman to public defenders and court appointed attorneys on how to use special education advocacy to extract youth from the juvenile justice system.
- Pennsylvania State Legislature: Prototypical Public Notice Hearing Process
- Pennsylvania Prison Society: Presentation to members of the Pennsylvania State Legislature that are focused on children’s issues.
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice: Presentation of the social advocacy and litigation strategy to the Disproportionate Minority Contact of the Coalition.
- National African American Drug Policy Coalition: Presentation of social advocacy and litigation strategy by Edgar Cahn, Cynthia Robbins, and Joseph Tulman.
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services: Training provided to the staff of the Office of Children and Family Services on the use of special education advocacy for youth by Joseph Tulman.